onsdag, maj 21, 2008

You are now chatting with God...

Gud är uppenbarligen smått efterbliven. Vill du ändå reda ut ett och annat? Klicka här!

Me:
What's the purpose of life?
God:
To do God's work.
Me:
Please define "God's work"!
God:
Thank you for your request. Have faith in Jesus Christ and you shall be saved.
Me:
No offense mr. God, but are you stoned?
God:
Are you serious? I think there might be a few exception.
Me:
You're definitely stoned, you can't even spell!
God:
Thanks for telling me that I am stoned me can not even spell.
Me:
Oh my God! Oh wait, that's you!
God:
Where did you get your God? Yeah that's right. I'm waiting. I'm glad we have that all cleared up.
Me:
Oh fuck it, you stoner.

4 kommentarer:

Andreas sa...

Jag hatar iGod...

Påminner om spelet Doktorn som fanns när man var mindre... Nu pratar vi om dig, inte om mig...

Hejhej!

Vardagsanalys sa...

Finns bara en sak att säga.
My god.

Så passande, dock inte så kul, men ändå.. ehh.. eller nått. Kunde inte låta bli. Så jag säger det igen.

My god.

Siquidem sa...

Jag håller med er båda fullständigt.

Anonym sa...

Me: You are boring me
God: What would you rather be doing?
Me: Meet a wonderful woman
God: What you said was either too complex or too simple for me.
Me: I totally agree.
God:You and I are on the same wavelength